I'm in a happy happy mood right now. I ought to blog.
Watched PTM's Elmo interview and Elmo's so darned cute! Was laughing so hard earlier. But the thing is... as a kid, I never really adored Sesame Street- So, this is like paying a late visit to childhood.
Caught my first musical at Esplanade yesterday! Cabaret! I love it. Fei Xiang was adorably rauchy with his suggestive... "yeahhhhhhhhh". The cast was great... they seem to eat, live and breathe their roles. I love the way they play with the lights. The songs are oh-so-catchy. I enjoyed myself tremendously. The only gripe was the seating- upright and with very little space to stretch your legs... thank god for the 20min break before leading into Act II. I just realised I sound like such a sua ku frog. Maybe I am. It's time to heed Shuping's advice and be more cool.
Got a nice Raoul blouse at Suntec that I can't wait to wear. Heh heh... I sound like such an air head. But... so what? Bunny tried a very nice sweater and I'll be picking up the new piece from Paragon as soon as I can- and I'm going to christen (thanks peng!) it for her. =)
Another first- stepped into Candy Empire (has nothing to do with ah heng). As its name suggests... it really is heaven for snack junkies or those with a sweet tooth. I'm neither- but I had fun ooohing and ahhhing, and buying snacks for my colleagues, parents... myself as well- for those days where I may feel the need to snack. Bunny, on the other hand, went into some sort of candy spree for herself and her colleagues. Scary!
Anys ending off now and dear Sheena if you happen to read this... Pearl needs a birthday wishlist... she's stressed. =P
No comments:
Post a Comment