I want to archive more interesting stuff!! But apparently, nothing interesting happened last July. Er... unless you think that the Kallang body parts murder which I stumbled upon. Gave me the creeps.
Speaking of creeps, was at the canteen earlier to get my caffeine fix and the drinks stall aunty (dsa) gave me quite a scare. You know... sometimes, you can never be sure who's noticing stuff about you when you least expect it.
dsa (doesn't bother to beat ard the bush): was that your boyfriend?
me: what?
dsa: the person who sometimes drive you to work- is he your boyfriend?
me (pauses): Er... yah
dsa: Is he a boy or a girl ah?
me (my throat decides that it wants to choke): Er, it's a boy.
dsa (looking at me suspiciously): really ah? looks like a girl leh!
me (with more force than i intended): it's a BOY.
dsa (not exactly being trusting): i thought it's a girl leh, so fair! Fairer than you!
me (i swear i'm going to start on an extreme whitening prog.): He er... doesn't tan easily.
dsa: hmmm... ok, i still think he looks like a girl.
me (fidgeting. give me that damn teaaaaaa... help!): HE's definitely a boy.
God, there's no such thing as a personal life here, not even in the canteen, who am I kidding? It's media, bloody media.
Things at home are on the mend. Crossing my fingers everyday that nothing erupts out of the blue.
Be meeting Xav and Sheena tonight! Yay! =) Much to look forward to at the end of the day... I'll get to see bunny later at night as well and tmr, I'm meeting Pammie for lunch and then... dinner and movie with bunny! When was the last time I caught a movie with my bunny? In case you wanna know... it's MI III. That's eons ago... and we are probably the only under 25s in S'pore who hasn't watched Da Vinci Code. How cool is that?
No comments:
Post a Comment