If you are bored... maybe you can visit http://www.myheritage.com/. Upload a pic and you'll get to see which celebrity you resemble... I got Kate Winslet the first time round and after which... I got Milla Jovowich (is that how you spell it?) from another pic. What the... nevermind. As you can see, it's quite inaccurate (at least for me) but for Love, it's quite close... Jay Chou and er... golfer, Michelle Wie. It's worth a laugh.
Love, Shups and I finally went to Yangtze on Monday. We were trying to discover the rationale behind plastic bottles, brollies and old men at Yangtze. We've yet to discover the alternative uses for these items... sadly. There were plenty of plastic bags but no water bottles or brollies though. Hmmm... they probably knew what was in store for them. The show's quite a scream.
I left the place 3/4 into the show feeling extremely filthy and disgusted. Pull-down chairs that reveal obvious white stains in the center (we got newspapers and sat on them instead)... old men milling ard looking at the posters and staring at us... the violence of the movie... the floral smell of the cinema the clings onto your clothes after hours... the thought of it makes me feel like gagging. No offense but... men can be really really really disgusting. The surprising thing is... the men at Yangtze were not that old... there were men in their 20s-30s as well. Gross gross gross! No wonder I'm a... you know.
Love was lamenting on how she understands why rape victims tend to really clean themselves after the ordeal.
Anys, we picked the wrong show. Titled Freeze Me, it was more gory than I think what the average old man can stomach. Whatever it is... I was wrong, the men in the cinema do have a stronger stomach than us. Unable to watch anymore of it, WE booted out of the cinema. I think it's the combination of the reel and real life horror that made everything quite unbearable. I had nightmares for two nights after that- didn't know I was so weak.
Anys, on a brighter note, Love and I will be camping at ECP this weekend! Looking forward to it. Well... that's if klutzy us can get the tent set up. It is a gigantic 6-man tent from Carrefour with no instructions or whatsoever on how to build it. Good luck to us! We really need it- while recording weather today, I couldn't help but feel alarmed at tmr's weather forecast... showers with thunder all over the island and partly cloudy for the rest of the day. Ah... tmr's pay day! I'm soooooo... broke.
No comments:
Post a Comment