Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Halfway through my shift... I'm already feeling very sleepy- well... could've been worse without some help from Mr Coffee. I don't like to drink it cos of its after-taste and when coffee turns cold, it gives me gastric pain... but I do love the smell of it, very rich, very aromatic. I can smell coffee the whole day...-shrugs- there are people in the world who enjoy smelling worse things like thinner, glue... or their own armpits. Yucks!

Anys, Love commented the other day that I haven't been writing much about my feelings -not that people want to read it... but at least... it's better than it's current state whereby my posts are usually narrative... what I did, where I went... hardly enough to raise anything more than a yawn. It started when I was at her house and we were reading Peng peng's blog... after which, I click on Billie Anne's link and told her Peng peng had once lamented that our blogs are very similar in a very err... pink way. Hence the comment from Love.

It's not that I do not feel strongly about anything anymore... I feel strongly about sales, food, my pay, smelly people on buses... and sometimes when I encounter something weird/funny... I feel the need to blog about it but could never find time.

Anyway, speaking of smelly people on buses... schools are reopening soon and god forbid, there will be a lot of interesting smells emitting from students... Students, I don't like them, they are usually noisy and they smell. Which is why I prefer to take cabs but then again... some cabs smell like crap too... ok, I'm complaining quite a bit about smells... you must think that I am better off at home smelling my own fart. Alright I digressed... In my opinion, children should not be seen, smelt, nor heard... yes I know I will have kids one day and I do sympathize with them as well. Maybe being a mother will bring out a new side of me... somehow I can hear Peng peng whispering in my ear that she can't imagine skinny Pearl as a mother. I can't either...

Ok, I know I'm talking a lot of rubbish here... take it as a sign on normality ok? Truth is... over the past few weeks, I've been entertaining the thought of quitting my job... it's not that I hate it, just that when you are unhappy... you are basically just well... unhappy with everything. Anys, thank god I recovered from that bout of weird thoughts yesterday- as though by magic... I don't know how it happened.

Anys, looking forward to a break... experimenting with a steak recipe given by a colleague with Peng peng on Friday. I can't wait =)

Alright, I guess this post is long enough... by the way, I love my pink V3 a lot... thanks dear, for such a wonderful Xmas present!

A few mins to the end of the day... here's wishing my dearest Pammie a wonderful 21st birthday! She's in New York now and very much missed. Come back soon ah!

No comments: