It was tough, but thank god - My love, she is so accomodating and sweet that I managed to pull off the entire surprise thingy... well actually, it wasn't much of a surprise since she could guess what was up the moment we arrive at a place. Nevertheless, it was great. =)
Headed to Sentosa's Underwater World on a cable car, stopped for lunch which I prepared for her, wandered around Underwater World- jelly fish is quite a nice sight to look at, they are so... cute. Learnt that small fishes actually hide inside the jelly fish to escape from prey... but then again... jellyfish eat small fishes as well. Funny.
I've definitely found a soul mate in her... we were err... staring at big fishes an giant stingrays and lamenting on how they are usually cooked. (with shredded ginger and soy sauce?)
Love: The stingray will taste good when barbequed with sambal. (points at the creature swimming past)
Remembered how I shocked Yating at her house a few years ago when I wondered aloud about how her luo han fish will taste.
Went off to Palawan to catch our Dolpin show. Pink dolphins are really cute! They become more pink as they grow older, how interesting =D Acting as our touristy selves, we paid $10 bucks and queued up (the queued, by the way, was made up of 90% kids)The dolphin felt rubbery.
Ended the trip with dinner at Harbourfront - where she found out that she was going to have a cake. Collected the cake and headed back, drinking baileys, having the cake, burning calories, swimming. =D
Going to celebrate her birthday- again... this time with friends, after work. Looking forward to having breakfast with her and meeting my dearest masscommies for dinner at Chomps! =)
Happy happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment