Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Stayed over at soulmate's home last night... helped her and her love rush their FYP and I had a sense of deja-vu. I love her short film and the accompanying creatives. No matter what happens, to me... it is one of the best I've ever watched. Her angles are gorgeous. =) I'm proud that she managed to pull off the whole thing.

Got home and my parents were... err... grim? Decided to stay at home to pacify them or I can forget about Zouk tmr.

WEDNESDAY! A great day packed with stuff to do! Happy! Having an (the only sucky bit) interview at 9am, followed by some sand and sea at ECP with Pammie, and then Zouk!

Alright, time to turn in. Haven't slept more than 8 hours for 2 days... feeling a wee bit light-headed.

I can't wait for tomorrow to come cos I'm going to be very happy!

Peng peng dearest... thanks for last night and today. Love you so much! I would love to give you a hug but then again... I'll probably injure you with my bones.

No comments: