Saturday, May 07, 2005

Miracle of miracles! I haven't partied for 2 weeks! I'm sorry if I sounded bimbotic or something... but I am really quite surprised with myself. The last two weeks passed pretty quickly, so I didn't exactly have time to miss it. Well... not a lot anyway.

Had quite a rough day yesterday and someone sweet gave me a winking sunflower. Being the clumsy person I am, I must've mishandled it in many ways... now, it looks pretty... dry. Shesh. Is there anything I can do to prolong its lifespan?

Foresee a rather packed week coming up. Will be helping soulmate and Jas with their grad show, meeting up with my fav. mcmers for our long-awaited meal since darling baobao is back (waiting and waiting for the fondue), T&T stuff and of course... I'll be seeing someone more often =).

Mahjong tonight! My dear kakis, you know who you are... please do not let me down.

How many times have we met?

No comments: