Sunday, April 17, 2005

So much for bowling with Darr and her darling yesterday... guess where I ended up for the night? (no prizes though)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
a tribute to my two gorgeous friends

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
girls' night out

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the three of us!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me and jiali (i feel like a dwarf)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
with pammie whammy



Yes, ended up at Thumps =) but welll... did something constructive- spent more than two hours of my clubbing time in Orchard MRT tunnel (nono... not some illegal party session) helping Annie with her FYP. She was filming there and despite some tension due to the stress of wanting to submit a perfect piece of work, the filming was fun. :D

Got back to Thumps near closing time... thanks to Chloe who drove me back or I would've collasped from the heat. Stayed longer with the girls, snapping pics to kill boredom and finally got home and concussed at about 6am.

Spent the whole of today recuperating; reading, binging and (sadly) job-hunting. I need a job... I need a job... need a job...

No comments: