
The three dishes!

Shup's yummy Aglio Olio with a lot of prawns... I like...

My Sheperd's (iz zat how ze spell it?) Pie

My Garlic Mushroom

One can cook and one can't cook to save her life... guess which is which?
Too bad Carmen's in Aussie and Ting couldn't make it as she was sick... or there would've been a more scumptious fare... silly Eunice doesn't know how to cook, she she bought OCK curry puffs and squid heads... we were groaning and moaning (sounds a lil sick) after the binge fest.
Pearl: Eunice Wong, can you please learn how to cook??
Eunice: I know how to cook!!! (indignantly)
Pearl: Cook what???!! (i was shocked that she knew how to cook)
Eunice: Erm... I haven't tried cooking anything, but I KNOW I can cook. (resolutely)
Alright Eunice, you have about a week or slightly more until Carmen comes back.
Teehee... Pammie just showed me some pics of my blue-eyed babyyy... how sexy. Ok, I ahve to concede that he does look erm... cruel- the evil and sexy look. Hasn't been whining much about him of late since I didn't see him - in my case, the old phrase 'Absence makes the heart grow fonder' does not apply... it's more like 'Out of sight, out of mind'.
Alright... there's a strong urge for some Thumpering. Tonight?
No comments:
Post a Comment