Thursday, March 24, 2005

What am I doing here? Masina is driving me up the wall. I drank A LOT of coffee, went down for a smoke with Candy and thanks to the radio documentary on caffeine which we did not so long ago... realised that nicotine counters the effect of caffeine- I couldn't drop that expensive stick fast enough. This is how desperate I was to stay awake.

Now, I'm getting a lil dehydated from the coffee and drinking so much water that I'm bloated, yet I'm starving. My body has this policy that if I want it to function well, I have to feed it well too.

It has been an eventful night, thank god the dust has settled. :)

Someone asked me if I am a ___. The thing is- I don't know. Sometimes, we can't be what we want to be, can we? This is the last time I'll talk about this- I'm sad.

I'll try my best to begin a new chapter.

Thank god for the existence of a magazine, along with blue-eyed person who manages it.

I'll find my footing somehow. Time to hit the books (in my case- the stack of papers)

Anyway, best of luck for Masina!

No comments: