Monday, March 21, 2005

Waiting for Desperate Housewives to begin, thought I'd leave a post here.

Had a heavy-duty (in more ways than one.) research session at the JE library for Masina. Shups and I wolfed down a KFC meal each before proceeding to the library where we did about more than three hours of intensive research. I was feeling uncharacteristically on the ball about research today and went a little nuts.

Bumped into Mr Baldie there (heehee), traded the regular insults before we all settled back to the hunt for books on Taiwan and Indonesian media. If I ever felt as though I would be suffering from insomnia tonight, there is help available in the form of the stack of notes in my bag. Tried my first pasar malam Ramly burger! Nice, messy to eat but nice.

Can't believe I'll be graduating in three days- that is if nothing bad happens. Take a look at the screenshots of my desktop! (and oops... looks like adolescent idol worship hasn't really left me.)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
my desktop last week


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and now... significantly less cluttered...


Wish I could say the same for the other desktop- my study table; which is littered with layers of notes, shopping bags and magazines.

Fell for something which comes in a nice blue box. Take a look!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Silver bracelet from Tiffany!


Discovered a sudden obsession with chillout music such as bossa nova, Ministry of Sound, anything acid jazz... must be due to the overdose of r&b.

Alright, time to go look at my favourite housewife, Gabrielle! God, what a long post!

I wish to see that blue-eyed person- Crazy me.

No comments: