Friday, March 25, 2005

My first night without school was spent at Thumper. Heehee... managed to catch three hours of sleep... before going Pam's house and... hehe.. party! Had to beg, whine and cajole my dad for 10 full mins before he allows me to go over to Pam's place- think he couldn't stand my voice... 'But paaapaaaaa...'

Arrived at the rabbit hole shortly after midnight and the place was crowded. Was informed by the bouncer that my brother was inside.

Yus: Eh Pearl, I thought your brother say you sleeping at home?
Me: Ah? No, I was at Pam's house, he's inside??
Yus: Yah!! Just arrived.
To myself: Finally I'm going Thumper with my bro on the same.... oh f***! which means I can't smoke in peace too.

Found my bro after a while and extorted a long island tea from him, tried to extort a cigg from him too... just tryin my luck- was flatly refused and he told me not to let him see me smoking... so I take refuge at another side when I needed a smoke. Being the good ol' brother, he also warned me against picking up butches and ang mohs.

Me: But kor... there is this...
Firm brother: Don't 'but' me.

After which, the drinks arrived, thus ending the conversation.

Woke up with a headache... poor Pam had it worse cos she had to drink two glasses of whisky on my behalf not including some other drinks throughout the night. Ugh.. I hate whisky. Thanks Pammie, and sorry!!

Dinner and maybe Zouk tonight? Heehee...

No comments: