I'm going to cook tonight. I'd better cook tonight or I'll have to pay a visit to Beijing 101 for premature hair loss due to eating too much instant mee - my staple diet since my parents left for Phuket on Sunday - which is only for 2 days but I seriously hate instant noodles and the fact that the food @ the neighbourhood mall sucks doesn't help much. No, no more instant mee tonight, pasta perhaps (feeling ambitious)... or anything stuffed between two slices of bread (reality).
I swear when my mother returns, I'll threaten her at gun-point to cook me a 10-course Chinese meal - jet-lagged or not. Yes, I'm spoilt I know... gone are the days where I obediently cook balanced meals for myself when my parents go for holidays- I'm too lazy.
Pretty sure I'm going to fail my advertising test. It would've been an easy test for someone who studied... not that I didn't try... I kept dozing off, alright maybe one wouldn't call that dozing if it lasted for 5 hours would it? Yes, I fell asleep and ermm... dozed here and there.
Headed for town with the intention of watching 'Hitch' with Shups but in the end we didn't and spent time going through the torture of window shopping. Was listlessly looking through stuff in Giordano when I heard some 'ppssssskkkpsssssk' sound before feeling a few drops of moisture on my leg. I turned back to be greeted by the offending sight of a 5 year old playing with his saliva. I shot him a look which made him hide behind the clothes rack before asking Shups for a tissue. GRR...
Anyway, I can't wait for Thurs to come. Going Rouge for the Hype party and hopping off to Thumper to meet up with the STC gang for martinis! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment