Sunday, November 21, 2004

Spent my Saturday all greasy, sticky and sweaty (hehe) slaving over a bbq pit for ValuAir's launch of their flight to Perth. I think I bbqed about 2000 pork sausages and steaks. At the end of the day, my limbs felt like limp noodles and Shups commented that we will probably get pimples on our hands- I think she is quite right, for once, my hands are itching due to something that isn't related to mahjong. Met some really ugly Singaporeans- really ugly ones. This bitchy woman kept arguing that I gave her less than her 2 servings of food and kept talking to me as though I was an idiot, in the end I told her to talk to my supervisor- which she quickly declined and THEN at the speed of light, helped herself to MORE food and disappeared. Talk about daylight robbery. I just stood there stunned and after I recovered, I started praying earnestly to god that she will choke on her food.

Well... it isn't that bad- the fellow bbqers were fairly nice and I met some really nice customers who didn't complain about the long wait and smile and said thank you.

I think this is turning into some sort of photoblog. More pics.


met Pearly after work on Thurs for a dinner


and of course, no outing is fun without shups and pearly's constant bickers


saw this cute vintage car at the cairnhill carpark on fri. sadly, my camphone isn't doing much justice to it.


and... of course a welcome sight to all, my zhentou in her new outfit. xav says that the outfit makes zhentou looks very hari raya-rish. ooo... how nice and festive!


I got into radio! :) Now, its time to pray that I get into docpro tmr morning!! Happy clicking for your modules, fellow mcmers!

About 6 months more to go before I graduate (hopefully) - there are so many things I want to do that I have no idea where to start. Everytime someone asks me about I want to do, I'll just entertain them with some marketing or pr flib (oh now u know). I would like to dabble in production and some theatre work - no office jobs for me (at least not for long). Been having some serious thoughts about my future and I sort of found my dream and it is going to take some time (5 years or more perhaps?) to accomplish. Lets hope that there wouldn't be too many hiccups along the way.

No comments: