I'm back :) Finally had the chance to use the com after a brief but harrowing affair which I don't think I should mention - not to be annoying, but to save myself from the horror of remembering how nervous I was.
MY BROTHER'S GETTING MARRIED TOMORROW! (alright, in a few hours' time to be exact)
He's out enjoying the last few hours of bachelorhood now. Stag night, you call it? Went out with my brother to get his flowers earlier, and they are so gorgeous! Talked quite a bit to him and I sort of told him that I smoke and thank god he didn't react too badly to it. We just continued eating and talking. I think my sister-in-law is a lucky woman because despite his flirtatious nature (he will be good after his marriage), my brother is quite a good catch. He's funny, he's attractive, he's a metrosexual (c'mon, no offence here but how many guys you know can dress really well, or even bother to make the effort to look presentable at all?)-one of those guys who understand the importance or getting something from a sale and that you can't have enough of the same kind of tops, he's kind to animals... blah... am I boring you? I guess I am.
Candy are Xav are locking themselves in my room now :D I had better go entertain them now.
and oh, to end it with a little 'phoooooot' (as opposed to a loud bang), my results suck and I'm going to have it out with the de souza woman; I think she didn't receive one of my assignments, it's impossible that my grade is that bad. and yes, you are detecting a healthy dose of venom now.
No comments:
Post a Comment