Thursday, November 04, 2004

Feeling lousier than usual thanks to my cough which had gotten worse, JUST when I thought I was recovering.

Work at MOE (ministry of education) was not as bad as I thought, fairly simple with plenty of breaks in between. Headed off to Borders with Shups after work and I bought 'Eat Shoot Leaves' and a copy of U.S Harpers. (thanks to Lettuce and Xiaosi. )Can't wait to read them, but of course, not until I finish 'Fag Hag' which Shups had kindly lent me.

Looking forward to a lazy day of reading, snoozing and trying not to cough too much.

And of course, finally finally... THE PHOTOS ARE UP! Go take a look! (see I told ya I'll do it soon!)


21st Birthday and Halloween Night! << click!


all in costume


mcmers


happy family


thumper night


October - Pearly's Birthday << click


pearly's birthday

No comments: