I studied!! I studied for my media law!! I spent THREE gruelling hours studying for it LAST NIGHT! Which is like such a feat cos I thought I'll only be starting today! Nevermind that I seem to have forgotten everything but I studied! (i know i sound like such a ____ [insert favourite mammal]... BUT-)
I've been procrastinating for the past week. Whenever I was due to read the notes, I'll waste time by doing things that I wouldn't normally do like cooking, watching low-budget movies on channel 8 at night (i usually watch ah-soh HK serials but ever since SCV started airing the trailer for The Wishing Stairs, I stopped because I freak at the sight of the ghost grabbing the girl's leg), the laundry, and staring at that leering pimple on my face (which isn't showing any signs of dying despite my faithfully smothering it with Oxy every few hours. How resilient). When finally there was nothing else left to do, I look at that stack of papers - and go to bed.
So, can you imagine what a task it was? Crosses fingers, time to start praying that the effects of last night's sudden outbreak of abnormal behaviour will enjoy a lifespan that will rival that bloody pimple.
No comments:
Post a Comment