2 nights ago, I woke up after a dream, feeling terribly unsettled. I dreamt that I was pregnant and scared with no one to understand why I didn't want my child. I was looking for a place to abort my baby and yet at the same time, I could feel it inside and that it was alive. When I finally woke up from the dream, I was touching my stomach and I couldn't distinguish between reality and dream because everything felt so real.
Last night, I dreamt that I fell for a 15 year old girl in a convent uniform (nono, I absolutely do not have any fetishes towards schoolgirls.) and I was frightened because I didn't want to be a paedophile. It didn't help that she kept telling me not to avoid my feelings.
Weird dreams that I'll never want to have again. I keep feeling so tired and it isn't helping that I have yet to study for tmr's media law paper. Anys, good luck to everyone.
I think I had better end here, I hate to sound moody.
No comments:
Post a Comment