Monday, September 13, 2004

Reuniting with the P-gang was one fun affair. I had my first glass of white wine, shared a bottle of it with the girls and it was surprisingly good. I'd always hated red wine, try as I might I can't like it, so I sort of swore off wine in general.

Met Pammie to get the presents and cake . Spent a long time thinking of what to get for Hol until Sha and Les finally setled on sth. Headed to Sushi Tei for dinner- I think we made enough noise to be termed as a hen party. It feels good though... to know that we changed, but not so much that its impossible to communicate.

Off to thumper @ goodwood park. White wine white wine. Love that place, they have a fantastic live band but the downer was that the band didn't know how to sing Bad English's When I see you smile. *sigh* Besides that, I think they can give hoobastank a run for their money. Loads of R&B after that. Happy days! Took lots of pics, can't wait to see them. Precious memories.

Anys, Sha'll be leaving for UK next Mon and I probably wont be able to see her in a long time. Feeling quite annoyed with myself for being so caught up with my own life and friends near me that I never did try to talk to others.

Anys, time to zz now, back's aching though a burden had just been lifted.

*mlaerteinvhhwilo*

No comments: