I dreamt that my mum bought me a helicopter last night and I was flying it around, almost crashing into buildings until I decided to fly higher. It felt so real and so fantastic, the noise from the engine, the wind and the way in which the helicopter tilted when I made a sudden dive. After that, I flew off to run away from my wedding. Funny funny.
I think its time I take flying lessons, lousy eyesight or not.
Was quite traumatised by tv mobile on the way home yest. Okay, it was fine, was enjoying the interview on Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story (i love ben stiller! ) UNTIL that Stella Huang's dieting drink ad... I can't stand her... each time see her face on tv marching away and boxing the hamster with her irritating smile and high pitched voice, I had the strong need to throw sth at the tv. On the bus, I couldn't walk away or switch to another chn... was stuck there trying not to look at the tv... then I heard her say the most annoying 'sayooooonaara' line, I felt like I wanted to spear someone to death. Gosh, doesn't she look at herself? Imagine a 20+ yr old girl still acting cute. Probably only parents and men will like her *scoffs*
Bitching aside, I'll be seeing Janis and the rest later. The girl's going off the UK in a few days' time. I'm going to miss her.
No comments:
Post a Comment