Yesterday was exhausting. To Queensway, Far East, Peninsula Plaza and back to Queensway again. And yesterday's weather isn't exactly nice, cool, good for walking weather. These 3 places... what do they have in common? Go figure. Thanks for accompanying me, Shups.
Was a little annoyed... no- was bloody pissed with one of the shop owners. It took me all my willpower not to ask 'Do you not understand English or are you plain retarded?'. Kept hissing to Shups that I really want to slap him. Had to employ the use of an imaginary mask to continue smiling and attempt to politely squeeze some words out of him. It wasn't until I whipped out my camera and started snapping the stuff that he suddenly asked if I was doing a student doing a project. Had to explain that I'm not a student (at that time) but I'm writing for an online publication. The moment after that, it was a magical transformation... he became what most people would call, genial.
"You must take a picture of this, its the most sellable..." and he kept directing me to various parts of the shop with a previously absent smile. WTF!
Thankfully, people from the other shops were very much nicer and helpful. I'm starting to fall in love with this pair of Nike mouldable sneakers.
Got to go back to Queensway later to take more pics as my camera battery went flat and we may need to meet up for IMC before heading off to Suntec. Interview with the jewellery designer tmr and back to Far East on Monday.
Nation Party today and tmr night. Sort of regret working for it. Didn't expect things to get so busy.
I hate it that money is so important.
No comments:
Post a Comment