Friday, August 06, 2004

I'm up earlier than I intend to- thanks to nearby Queenstown Sec's National Day Celebration; been hearing all ND songs wrote since independence for the past hour. For once, I wish I was back to sec sch days trying to escape singing the songs by hiding at the back of the line with Hol, Pam and the rest. ( but hey, how much you love your country shld not be measured with how willing you are to sing ND songs right?)

Forgive me if I whine too much, but I really need to unload. There's so much work to do that I can't enjoy the long weekend. Wed and Thurs were the perfect example of how bad things can get. Really bad. Everything happened back to back but at least we're done for PR. Leaving me with still more to do as Sat and Sun are already goners since we're working for Nation.

Things to do today:
1) Refine SWOT
2) Try to complete the 3 interviews (which means going to 3 different places)
3) Erm... write at least 1 article if poss.
4) IMC. Many parts to be completed *shudder* with a very good brain less since Carmen's heading off for a scuba-diving weekend.

I wish a day is made up of 40 hours. I have to skip lessons for today. And the rest will be at Pearly's house tonight but me. :(

But I still maintain that its a good thing to be kept busy.

No comments: