Thursday, June 03, 2004

Shall update on what I did for the past few days.

Tuesday- Woke up bright and early for my bro's wedding photo shoot. Had a fantastic time watching the makeup artist curling my brother's eyelashes *snigger* and how Andrea's hair was styled into something very elegant. There were some boring parts like having to wait outside for hours while waiting for them to finish the shoot and waiting for shups to come. Of course all that waiting and stuff was worth it, for we were all treated to buffet at Pan Pacific. Great dessert there. Yum, think I've put on at least a kg- better watch myself.

Yesterday was spent rotting at home, supposed to go to darr's palce, but was feeling sleepy the entire day. tsk. Sorry darr!

Be watching HARRY POTTER today! Can't believe we got the tix, and so easily too! Can't wait to watch it! Hmm... still waiting for someone to go watch Shrek 2 with me- Puss In Boots is so darn cute!

oh...Oh...OH and more OHS, Alvin Tan posted a new article!!

To you, I am sorry about everything and the matter has become such a big mess that I do not know how to make of it and it's spinning out of control- so much that I long to get away from it all. I hope that things will get better one day, though I have no idea how to go about making it better.

No comments: