Friday, April 23, 2004

Slept for an hour after reaching home and I'm much much better. :) Having a headache though, but the fact that I've only got directing on Tuesday and 2 papers left before I'm free, makes me feel great. I'm feeling very HUNGRY now I think I can eat a cow. Heh

Oh, there's Carrie at 1am on cable... hmm... but I can't watch cos I'll be catching 50 First Dates (no intellectually challenging shows please, I want brainless jokes - my sleep-starved brain can only take so much) with some of my most favorite people is the world! Can't wait! It's been so long since I last saw darr.

Shups and I were quite upset yesterday while trying to recall the last time we went to town and had fun. Okay, we were in town yesterday, but it was strictly for school. Went to Sheryl's house in Hougang to do web and then trudged to Far East Plaza to take pics of the street culture shops and then back to Hougang again. Got home at midnight and spent the rest of the time doing proposal- but I managed to get 3 hours of sleep. Anys, we were wondering when was the last time we went out purely for entertainment... sad to say, we couldn't really remember. BUT of course, that was the past. *grin

Before I go back to sleep, I feel the need to whine and complain: No no, not abt him- its the fact that whenever I take 970 home, (which is like almost every school day unless i head elsewhere), I always have this horrible penchant for sitting near people with abdominable body odours. Yes, I know I can choose to stand somewhere else or change seats, but the bus's always crowded and I've been very tired lately. I'll spend the rest of the journey wishing for my tomentor to get off the bus and at the same time, try not to breathe in too much. It's terrible, especially when the tired me will somehow forget and start breathing normally somewhere along the route only to have my nose being assulted by a fresh wave of powerful, puke-inducing smell. Sigh... I can only wait for the day when I can afford my own private transport. I want a cute little pink/orange Vespa (my parents will kill me if i start riding bikes.) or a mini cooper.





The dream vehicles. In times like this, the idea of having a sugar daddy never seemed more attractive. Ha.

No comments: