Going to school soon. Been playing around with Photoshop a lot. I love the eye dropper tool, I love all the filters, I love the way that when you select and copy an object, the new document created fits the area you've copied. Alright, a little too late to be pledging my unfaltering loyalty to a program. Anyway, isn't it amazing how some things can be fun when you are doing it for leisure but not for assignments? I swear when I get a new hard disk, I'll install windows XP so that I can use the macromedia media mx programs.
There's this new shop at Dawson Place and they are looking for temp shop assistants. Maybe I should give it a shot and maybe earn more $$ together with *hopefully* some free-lancing assignments.
Alright, time to get my butt to school and off to town with Shups afterwards.
Tmr's recording day. I'm scared.
No comments:
Post a Comment