Friday, March 12, 2004

Happy days! Bottoms Up! Didn't attend studioprod yesterday as I was staying at home helping Darr with her executive summary. Was heading back to school for project meeting then I realised it's cancelled. Shesh, should've gone for studioprod as Shups told me that lessons was extremely funny with the D- breakdancer program and some other stuff. :) Anyway, popped over to visit Xav at RP and Shups joined me there. I love their library! It's so awfully comfy and I found Tuesdays with Morrie there and spent 2 hours reading it. Such as sad story.

Be meeting Xav to watch either Monster or The Butterfly Effect tonight. Ting'll be meeting us later... yay! Gotta rush home to shorten my feat. 1 before meeting them though. Argh... so much work! Well.. at least it isn't as bad as the last horrific week.

Alright, its another boring post. Ciao!

Sob... Mr Ramani just told some ppl that I'm boring cos he caught be staring at my boring school website! I wasn't... I was trying to think of what to do next! Sob

No comments: