
You have a water personality. You are moody and
often depressed, caught up in the 'why me?'s of
life. You have been hurt and as a consequence,
question everybody's motives behind their
relationship with you. Relationships don't come
easy to you and when you are in one, you can
become too caught up in what you're doing wrong
and disregard the other person almost entirely.
Despite the downsides, you have a lot of
friends (even if you can only trust one or two
of them). Cheer up, Emo kid, and enjoy life for
what it is.
Elemental Personalities: Which is Yours?
brought to you by Quizilla
Pearl! Pearl! What are you doing at this time? -> I can practically hear my friends screaming at me now if they know I'm not done with my essay. Wanted to go home and do it immediately yest, but ended up sleeping... woke up at 6am and was so tired that after reading like 2pages of the research stuff (or was it because i just simply do not share the same concerns as marshall mcluhan?), I went back to sleep... but not before banging my head against the wall. Hard. No no... its not that I'm remorseful over the essay, just that I was so tired that I lay down on the wrong direction... I flopped down on what I thought was where my pillow was and BANG, that really woke me up. Sat up for a few mins rubbing my bruised skull (the last thing i need is a few more dead brain cells or a clogged brain) before falling asleep again.
Anys, I agree with Shup... to hell with cultural imperialism... yes, its big deal how it changes stuff but I don't see the reason why we have to study something where the damage is irreversible and is still causing damage even right now? So, go do more trashy quizzes, eat more fast food.. get fat, watch more reality tv shows- life is short. Besides, we grew up with all these influences. Can you imagine a world without them? Foreign cultures? We embrace them with open arms.
No comments:
Post a Comment