In the hotter-than-usual lab now with nothing to do, decided to upadate my blog instead.
Don't you feel that sometimes, just sometimes, there isn't anything much to talk about? It's not that life is that mundane, just that you are just too tired to blog and blogging coherently requires some thinking. I guess I'm too tired to think? I don't really want to read about my life, what I do every other day and stuff anyway.
Hmm... pardon me for the psychobabble- this is probably what a 5-hour break can do to a person. Cancellation of 2 lectures and comm issues starts at 4. After that, my group will be having rehearsal till 8. Talk about long days. I'll probably crash when I get home.
See? Boring isn't it? This is it. I think I'm really not in the mood to blog now. Forget about the above reasons stating why I don't blog- at the end of the day, it goes down to the fact that I can't seem to form a proper sentence anymore. I can't write and I'm stressed and I have this funny feeling that I won't do well and it defeats the purpose of me switching course, me staying on and fighting against something that's in-my-face. I hate seeing what I've typed. I think I lost something along the way.
No comments:
Post a Comment