Being baked in the com lab now... thanks to NP's energy saving scheme. (think 20 over coms being switched on in a room with no air-conditioning.) Got nagged by Vijay when he sat beside me during tv production lecture to stop procrastinating. I think I should too... tsk... be going to the national library after school and then we'll be watching Gothicka. (is that how its spelt? ah... whateverrr. )Not sure if I have the energy though. Lessons end at 6, it'll take almost an hour to get to town with the jam and we'll need to eat then research and then movie.... faints. Promised darr to go Turf City with her for some shopping after school tmr. Shesh... not sure if I can make it. Got feature outline+interview to rush and the cultural imperialism essay which I think most of my coursemates have started working on already. Kill me... come to think of it, I can't remember what I did during the weekend. Friday was spent with Darr at her hostel, then Sat with Darr in her hostel then Pearly, Xav and Weiling came over to my house (thank god my parnets didn't react badly to having an unfamiliar bung in the house) and we went to Guss's pub for drinks and play truth or dare before we all zonked out while Pearly entertained herself by singing Westlife songs in a monotonous voice to irritate us. Xav stayed over that night and I spent the whole of yesterday doing online shopping. Yes, the whole day. Tsk... ok, that's it... so much for spending a productive weekend at home. Tsk...
NP should really switch on the air-conditioning... everyone's complaining. Time for comm issues lecture.
No comments:
Post a Comment