Sunday, December 28, 2003

Snowball was fun! I love gays! They are so sweet! Xav, Darr and I were the taggers so we had to put this white strip on their wrists... imagine a turnout of 2000+ people and none of them were rude! They were so sweet, not to mention... very handsome. Argh... too bad... darr and I were saying that even if a topless, pretty babe walk past, none of them would've given her an appreciative look. Was quite shocked at first, never seen so many gays in my life, but after a while, we got used to it and just smile at them when we bump into them in the toilet. :D Gosh! They're so sweet!! I'm gushing, I know... but if you see their bodies, you'll know what I mean. I never felt safer squeezing through a group of guys. Shesh, I've never liked an event so much. Hee... can't wait to wait work again next year. On top of that, I've gotten 2 tics for Paradise! Yayy! But promised Pammie to sell the tics to her. Had not planned on going, but now... hmm... shall think about what to do again.

Feeling so good by the way, got home at ard 8+ and slept all the way til 7. Was dead beat.

No comments: