Heehee... yet another sleepy morning. Darr stayed over and we didn't sleep til almost 5? Shesh... I'm dying... I need sleep. Be coming back to sleep after work and then meeting the rest an night to work for the snowball party. Hope we'll end up as door bitches. It'll be all the way from 7-6am. If I don't sleep when I'm come home, I'll probably collapse there.
Ma's birthday dinner at Crystal Jade was good except that I didn't eat much besides a scallop, a prawn, a mouthful of noodles and (very shamefully), sharksfin. I really didn't want to eat it, trust me. But I didn't know my mum ordered my share. I think it's evil and I felt horrible eating it. Thank god my bro ate it for me or I'll probably waste it. Appetite was very bad. Met Darr after that where we walked ard, saw Shawn and friends again. Lol. I think I scared him the other night at monks- was not behaving like myself when I was talking to him... I'm in the same kind of mood as ting ting. ;)
Guess who else I saw yesterday?? I saw my legendary pks! Was trudging back to Taka after the Isetan private sale (the sale was horrible... I couldn't find the right sizes for my levis!) and then I noticed a cute guy. Continued to rush to meet my parents *big deal plenty of gorgeous guys* then I stopped *omg... isn't he...?*and looked again. It's him! Told Andrea and she took a look at him and she went like... he's very good looking. Hehe... don't understand why I'm so happy for, it feels good when more of my friends get to see him. Gorgeous. Too bad he wasn't wearing glasses last night, if not... he would've been totally... *tsk* beyond devastating
Anys, gtg... sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment