I've lost something that is very important to me.
I can no longer write well.
Sure I can write. Every literate person knows how to do that.
Write well? That's highly questionable.
What happened?? Feel like strangling myself. I used to write better... I used to know the difference between certain words and I used to write with proper style, not like this... I write the way I speak now, and its very wrong.
I think I won't be able to do a good job for the newspaper project after all... I keep putting everything off as I really hate to start writing. Hate to think, hate to face the immerse amount of stress and most of all, hate to confirm my suspicion that I suck as a journalist.
* Hold me close, let your love surround me
Bring me near, draw me to your side
And as I wait
I'll rise up like the eagle
And I will soar with you
Your spirit leads me on
By the power of you love.
No comments:
Post a Comment