Monday, October 13, 2003

It's 730am and I'm sitting here nursing my stomache. School has been really busy, and all of us are up to our heads with projects. Having Media mgt, Media Research and Advertising presentation this week... the reports are real killers. On top of that, we have the newspaper project. Only completed one article so far as there are still a lot of things that needs comfirmation. Been running here and there taking pics and talking to people. Writing news is such a chore. Writing with a news angle is a chore.

2 more hellish weeks to go... then we'll all have freedom? Ha! No way! There are exams too. Did I mention that one of it is on my birthday? It's Media Research. Forget about the halloween party at Zouk man. Was intending to celebrate it with Candy dar, whose birthday falls on Oct 31. After the paper, I'll probably wanna crawl home to sleep.

Poor Shup's birthday was yesterday and we didn't do anything as we were all too busy and tired. Guess we'll celebrate after everything?

However, despite all the grievances, stress and fear... this is the first time I'm feeling... productive this semester. Been slacking a lot these past few months. So... in a way, I'm glad.

Gtg...

No comments: