Monday, October 06, 2003

Happy day!!~ Why?? Cos I'm feeling tonnes better... my flu is almost gone!

Yesterday was pure torture... haven't felt this awful in a long time. Poor Shupz came over and I hardly talked much to her as I was lying in bed- kicking off the comforter when my temp went up, and searching for it when I felt cold. Now, I feel good... still sneezy though, but overall: great. It feels good to be breathing thru my nose again! =)

Be going back to TP tmr in the evening for school work... hmmm... hope Janis'll be staying till 6+. Do wish to see her, Lydia, Estella, Meiyan and others so much! Miss the school a lot! Hmm... Janis reminded me about the library fine... argh... don't feel like paying for it cos I wasn't the one who's responsible for it... yet it's under my name, so legally... I'm fully responsible. What the hell... tsk!

Hmmm... I know tmr'll be a greaaaaaaat day! I just know it~ Can't wait for it to come! =)

For 3 days, I've controlled the urge to look at something. I'm glad about that... there are more of such days to come! No I haven't forgotten about you; I'm just trying to think of you less. I no longer pretend to smile... it really comes from the heart... I've never felt so light-hearted and smiley in a long time.

No comments: