Sunday, August 03, 2003

Yesterday- despite its bad start, it ended off quite nicely =)

Annie called me in the afternoon and we had a good chat. Missed her so much- that poor girl is feeling really stressed and I wish I can help her, but she doesn't even have the time to tal... much less anything else. I miss her!

Met Candy dar and Xav at Ikea to pass some flu tablets to dar, poor girl was feeling sick. But guess what? She felt better after smoking. LOL.. just like the last time she had cramps and she felt better after smoking... hmm... does cigarettes actually contain some secret benefit that we know nothing about? Guess that accounts for the rising cigarette prices doesn't it?

Scooted of in a cab to meet Pearly and Mel after that. Had dinner at Macs and guess what? They suddenly put a tub of Ben and Jerry's ice cream infront of me! Its the cookie dough flavour that I like! Was so touched, but I couldn't eat it then... I mean... I can't possibly finish one whole tub by myself! Walked to the fountain where Pearly dedicated a song for me. Kept pretending to peep at what she's posting to irritate her. Hehe... She left a really sweet msg- Pearl, thanks for being my friend, I really appreciate it a lot. Really touched =)Then Mel suddenly took out a cat soft toy and give it to me... its from both of them! I dun mean to sound silly.... but no one has ever been so nice to me before. As in... no one that I've known for such a short time. Known Pearly for ard 6mths and Mel.. maybe 2months?

Sat there quietly for a long time watch the laser shows. After that, vain Pearly wanted to go to the loo to gel her hair. Mel and I stood outside chatting when this old lady tried to open Pearly's door (she's in the handicapped loo) it was really funny and Mel called in and told her to come out... she finally came out- like 3 mins later... with ungelled hair... wonder what on earth she was doing in the loo. Haha!!! Went to another loo and this time... the 3 of us crowded in. Watched the 2 vain butches do their hair... tsk! I think we were making a lot of noise in the loo... opps! Waited until it was quiet outside before we came out... didn't wanna mk ppl think that we're hanky pankying in the loo. As luck would have it... there was this middle-aged woman outside and we quickly walked out with our heads down. She was staring at us! I feel so embarassed!

Went to get some water and sandwiches then they decided to head down to Esplanade. It was crowded and we sat at 1 corner and chatted. Darling called later and asked if she could stay over at my place for she's sick and she can't stay over at the hostel. Walked to Boat Quay to tk a cab home, they walked with me. I feel really touched.

Darling and Xavie reached my hse first and they came down to fetch me up as it was late and I was alone. =)=) Sweets! Talked to Pearly on the phone and sth scary happened.. shall not mention it here. Everything was fine after that and I went to sleep... got awakened by Dar and Xav at 2 plus... Guss came online and she was talking to me.

......|GuSs|...... says:
hi how u been
......|GuSs|...... says:
miss u alot
catatonic says:
i'm fine
......|GuSs|...... says:
am sorry abt that nite i was being very paranoid....
......|GuSs|...... says:
was scared
catatonic says:
ok... understood
......|GuSs|...... says:
but wana let u know that though we are special to each other in the past, and we have moved on in our life
......|GuSs|...... says:
is up to us whether we wana have this friendship of ours which no one can else can have it with us
catatonic says:
i know that...
catatonic says:
what can we do?
......|GuSs|...... says:
like wat we always do in the past...
......|GuSs|...... says:
calling each other or msg-ing each other at times
......|GuSs|...... says:
arent we doing that after we left stc
catatonic says:
yah, that's wht we used to do
catatonic says:
have things changed too much?
......|GuSs|...... says:
no it didnt
......|GuSs|...... says:
things came into our life to kept us busy
......|GuSs|...... says:
but no matter wat u are always in mind and ur name is always at the top of my fone list
catatonic says:
ok... thanks
......|GuSs|...... says:
am serious
catatonic says:
cute dog
......|GuSs|...... says:
was very hurt with ur msgs that night...
catatonic says:
i am serious too
......|GuSs|...... says:
when i called u was when i was super high
......|GuSs|...... says:
the dog is my gigi lah
......|GuSs|...... says:
u are serious abt ending our friendship?
catatonic says:
that's the last thing i wanted... and i never meant to hurt u
catatonic says:
yup, i know its gigi
catatonic says:
called u but u didnt call back, i thought that's what u wanted
......|GuSs|...... says:
no
......|GuSs|...... says:
i was super drunk liaw
catatonic says:
ok... dont do that
......|GuSs|...... says:
it was painful to see u saying those word
catatonic says:
but u din call back.. so i thought...
......|GuSs|...... says:
hope u know wat i mean


That's the beginning of the conversation.. so guess me and her are ok! Wasn't exactly warm at first cos... I was wary. Chatted with Mel and Pearly til 4 plus then went to sleep. Poor Xavie's sleeping on the floor despite me and Candy's protests... and she's still lying on the floor now. Hai... she ought to sleep on the bed!!

No comments: