Monday, August 04, 2003

Feeling really comfy now, just got back from sch and I'm terribly tired and hot... the air con feels so good now. I wanna zzz... but if I were to sleep, I wouldn't wanna get up until 6 hours later... then I would be skipping my IS modules for nothing. AM supposed to complete as many assignments today. My lungs are really dry now... praying that I won't fall sick cos I slept less than 2 hours last night and the day before I didn't have enough sleep either.

Was really pissed with Pearly and Mel last night. They went Zouk and got stinking drunk... called me at 2 and started muttering nonsense. Mel sounded more sober than Pearly... and I know why, but to me... the reason isn't valid at all. On friendship, faith is the most important factor. They went Mohmd Sultan after that and they were more like talking to each other than talking to me... I wasn't angry that they called late, I wasn't angry that they weren't talking to me much though they called... I 'm just angry that they do not know how to take care of themselves... I hate drunks, and I dislike ppl who do not know how to control themselves... having fun doesn't mean you have to get stinking drunk and sitting my the roadside right? Maybe butches and passives really view things in a different perspective despite the fact that we're of the same sex. Called me again at 4 and I was pissed, was so worried about them that my concern turned into pure anger... was really rude and sarcastic to them. Mel msged to apologise later and I did so too. Pearly... I really dunno... I'm meeting her later to talk over some stuff with her. I sense a headache coming.

On a brighter note, I chatted with Guss last night and I updated abt her life... I shall only treat her as a friend- a very special friend with no romantic feelings attached. Also, Ting and Shuping actually bought be something yesterday... its a nice pair of army-green (my fav colour) shorts! I feel so touched and overwhelmed by everyone... and I dunno if I deserve it. All I know is that I am the luckiest girl! Thanks Shuping and Ting... really appreciate what you guys have done for me!

And also... thanks to Pearly and Mel for what they did for me on Sat too. Though they aren't gonna see this blog.

Hmm.. btw, my toes hurt... got trampled on by some silly bitches. Was taking the lift to lvl 1 at blk 50 .. when the door opened... some those inconsiderate ppl just flooded into the lift. I mean... hello? Do they need the sch to install some announcement to remind them to let ppl walk out first before going in? Like what we have in train stations? I was so pissed that I just turned around, glared at those girls and called them dumb bitches, said excuse me VERY loudly and made my way out. Tsk tsk... it happens when I lack sleep, feel sick, stressed, and suffer from injured toes.

No comments: