Saturday, August 23, 2003

A thousand apologies for this very long blog

I'm becoming a very bitter person. Made this not-so-startling discovery when my classmates were talking about this other classmate of mine having a gf. Everyone was surprised that he has one... then me being the bitter person that I am, said sth so mean that I shocked my classmates. Ppl who know me well won't think that its sth unexpected though- I can be quite sharp-tongued and merciless with my comments.

Its been a horrific (horrific.) day for me. Finished the Ad only at 130 in the noon as the exceptionally lazy me only started to seriously do my work @ 11am. Ting came over so we could go Queensway to print our ads together. Good thing she did... I totally forgot about the content pg and appendix and she reminded me. Thanks girlie! Then guess what? My 'auntie' had to pay me a visit. Was cursing and swearing and rushing to type them out at the same time.

Nearly got knocked down by a car while crossing the road. I swear if I'm 20 years older, and even if the car didn't knock me down... the honking would've given me a heart attack and killed me on the spot. Its a quiet road and the a**hole could've slowed down, but no... he prefers not to use his very evidently minuscule brain, and instead- just honk. Shouted f**k so loud that I'm positive that my voice had penatrated the windows, and into his thick skull. Tried my best to give him the most malevolent look I could muster, but as the sun was reflecting off the windscreen, I couldn't see well. Damn... but anyway, if looks (and vulgarities) could kill, he would've died a thousand times.

The guy at the printing shop took forever to print the ads, and took even longer to write the receipt and give us our change. Sped down in a cab to practice for the radio on-air test. Despite Yating's patient coaching, I still do not understand a single thing. I need practice.

Think my bad luck spread to poor Carmen. Went to the newswriting lab to print the paperwork and my document printed over Carmen's original copy of section A. Ran out of paper and had to beg a very sullen-looking guy in the digi-effects studio for a few sheets. THEN I realised that I mixed up the pg numbers... and I had to approach the same guy for more paper. "This is the LAST time." was all he said while wrigging his rather fat, pink fingers at me. I guess I shouldn't be so mean, he was kind enough to spare me paper, blame it on my mood. Finally, everything was in order, but my bad luck didn't end there. The auntie at the co-op bound my papers upsidedown. Resigned, I decided to mk do with a photocopied copy of the papers. Nearly dropped my chocolate muffin waiting for the lift. Was tellin Carmen that if it did... I would just give up, sit next to the muffin, right outside the lift and bawl. Handed everythin up and then Ting and I met up with Ee-lynn to discuss media mgt. We didn't mk much progress. There's still a lot of background work to do... well at least all of us got down to reading the badly-written case study.

Left school close to 6. Ting saw her beautiful sight at the bus-stop. -grin- She told about a rather good dream she had last night- involving make-out sessions with some royalty. Heehee... oops!

Xav and I whined to each other on my way home. In the midst of all those complaints, we made a conclusion- Butches, are female (redundant statement)... therefore they are unpredictable. God... what a sexist statement made against my own species... I'm supposed to be a feminist. At least that was what Xav wrote in the description of me in our shared blog. Since I'm on this topic, may I add that I didn't write the 'top law student' thing... 'being CEO's wife'... etc? In fact, Xav wrote the whole thing... now you know.

No comments: