Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Laaa Laaa... I will fail my Financial statements test! My first failed paper since I got into NP... honestly, I feel quite sad. But no point crying over spilled milk.

At Eunice's house now, taking pics for advertising. =) Be staying over for the night. Hee... poor Eunice... shall be traumatising her. We are trying to butter bread and make it look right. Its so sad... we can't seem to achieve the desired effect. U know.. the yummy and healthy-looking spread that we always see on bread? Tsk... didn't know its so hard to achieve that look... we are wasted 2 slices of bread. Oops! Still got a series of different ads to do. Haa... its going to be a fun night! Love the Serangoon central area... they are so lucky!! So much food nearby. Tsk~!

Mummy got me 3 tickets to watch some Korean moviwe... was supposed to go to Dar's hostel to look for her with Xav tmr, but guess I won't be able to mk it since there's another individual ad campaign to do...-sigh-

"Eunice has been such a luo han yu. i dont understand why her name is not LUO HAN YU FANG. Hmm... must ask her mother later. " (Miss Cheang Shwu Peng invaded the keyboard.)

No comments: