Just got home... hee... I did pop over to Dar's place in the end. Met her, Mel and Andrea (Andrea's the perfect butch and Mel's her perfect gf... sigh... perfect couple)at the library, had lunch at Arts canteen then headed back to Dar's room to do my ad analysis, while dar slept a little. Went to fetch Xav... haha... XAVIERE HAS NO SENSE OF DIRECTION! -sticks tongue out-
-Ahem- I would like to announce that I DID complete the analysis at dar's room. Haha... left with the creative work to do tonight. Shall have to beg my brother to burn a CD for me for radio later- not exactly looking forward to it.
The movie was not bad... its not the the horror movie that's showing now... some feel-good movie about a teacher. Not bad... not a movie that I'll usually watch though. Xav left after the movie to look for Lett who's feeling upset, hope she's better now. Dar and I had a B.K dinner. I think I'm eating too much fast food. Had fillet o fish with Eunice today morning and now... B.K. But no matter what... nothing can stop me from enjoying my mushroom swiss! =)
Wanted to visit Guss at her workplace initially, but changed my mind after Xav left, shall go when there's more ppl, the more the merrier.
This will still be my primary blog of cos... but will blog there often too!
No comments:
Post a Comment