I am so sad now, that I feel like knocking my head against the wall... Radio today was a disaster. We didn't have enough time to finish everything. In the end, we went to David Morris and told him that we'll submit everything on monday and have 10% deducted. We'll rather have points deducted for late work than submit a nasty piece of work.
I hate that fella at the radio station. He's so annoying, always shouting at us... I would love to give him a good kick on the butt. Grrr... our mike went mad totally mad during recoring on Thurs... the fella went out for his break and David Morris couldn't fix the problem... this went on for 40 whole mins until that fella came back and fixed it. Its not really our fault right?? A whole 40mins wasted!! 40mins could've done wonders. We were all cringing at the faults while recording the MD... guess we'll come really early on Mon to produce the best piece of work that we can.
Meeting Pearly and Mel at Suntec later... gtg home and read through my media research and stuff... omg... I feel so stressed and its all my fault for procrastinating. To think I was still moody over Guss today morning... nah... Pearl Leong, you do not have the time to be sad over worthless things now yah? -nods-
Yesterday- went to Candy dar's hostel with her and got to know 3 of her friends; they are all really nice ppl, and gosh, I love her room!! Its sooooo nice. Would love to stay there with her tonight, with her other friends. By the way, I met The Perfect Butch yesterday... she's one of darling's friends and in the Law faculty. She's really intelligent (duh), intellectual and cute-looking, good in sports... blah... totally perfect, and she's attached to a very nice girl too, for over a year. Wow... Perfect, totally perfect. Mel (not that mel, but the perfect butch's gf) was saying that she was pissed with some girls in the hall... they were eyeing Andrea(the perfect butch) like snickers. LOL... was thinking that they can't help it, she really looks good. Thinking of sleeping over at darling's place more often. (nonono... not cos of Andrea.. I maybe a bitch at times but.. well, I see her as someone who would restore my faith that good butches still exist?) Wanted to stay over more often cos I was thinking that darling might be bored, she's used to having PQ staying over with her and now... with things between them in such a state, she won't have someone accompanying her at night. Poor darling. Just hope my parents will be more flexible about it.
Met Pucky and Rach again with Darling and Xav, as usual... we walked ard then rotted at Spins... took a photo and we all look stupid... lol... nvm, the pic makes me smile. Pucky's always making rubber faces... and I made a startling discovery!! She's got TWO dimples on her right cheek! Never seen someone like that before. Interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment