Thursday, July 31, 2003

Been feeling so awfully tired recently. Slept very early last night and woke up still feeling very tired. Feel asleep during advertising tutorial and thank god Jenny Low was satisfied with all the paper work, we were the first to leave.

News writing was quite fun. Still, I felt really tired after that. Really wanted to go home, yet I didn't- was afraid of being alone at home. Don't wanna think about her- so many days has passed- still no calls nor msgs from her. All I got was some silly forwarded emails. I know I shouldn't bother... I really shouldn't. When I'm out, I'm always staring at my phone, hoping that she'll msg, but I guess she doesn't bother.

Sat with Shuping at Spins. Again. I dunno why, I just love that place. It was relatively quiet in the noon. If I weren't so tired, I might've enjoyed myself more. Shuping must've been bored to tears by me. I'm not very good company when I'm tired and a little moody.

Thankfully, Fanny joined us later. Wanted to go home after Spins, was walking to the bus stop when I discovered that I didn't have enough change. So pathetic, forgot to being my wallet out today. Went to look for them at Taka to get coins. Got to MOs, ended up staying with them the whole day =) was feelin a lot by then. Browsed at Kino, proceed to this small taiwanese eatery, and went home.

Should be zzzing early today. Feel so tired and I look awful. Meeting Candy dar to look at her hostel tmr, then meeting Puck and Xav in town... hmm... maybe I shouldn't call her Puck anymore, should call her Flo. LOL. Meeting Puck, Rach, Xav and Candy dar again on Sat. I dun know if I should be going out so much. So much work to do- i've been procrastinating like shit.

There's the newswriting field assignment, media mgt essay, lifescience project, more advertising stuff, advertising assessed tutorial by tmr, literature review for media research.... blah... oh and the up and coming media mgt grp project.... yada yada... tell me if I've missed out anything out. Time to invest in a notebook.

If I could turn back time...
I would...
But would you?


Oh fuck no... I should stop it. I really should... Was telling Shuping that most of the misery that ppl feel are caused by no one but themselves... we call that self-induced misery. I have to admit that I I did cause my own pain, I should forget her but I didn't, I should find something productive to do, but I didn't... I think I am addicted to being sad. Yeah... that must be it... I know who caused this misery... its one fucked-up, sadistic and pathetic bitch called 'me'.

No comments: