Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy valentine's day!

Today, I'm on the last day off work trip. Spent a day and a night alone in the hotel room as my bosses returned to Singapore early. 

I'm silently congratulating myself and thanking God because I was expecting myself to freaking out.

Some thoughts on valentine's day. I am kinda glad to escape from all the flowers and roses in Singapore, after all, it's no fun being single on this day. Don't get me wrong, I am sincerely happy for those who are able to spend this day with their loved ones, it's just me.

Actually, having this trip and having flown to Taiwan on my own has built a lot of confidence on myself and my impending plans to travel and holiday on my own and I feel strongly that it's God's plans to allow me to grow on my own, slowly, and preparing me for the person he has intended. I feel very loved by him and very lucky to have a job with wonderful bosses, good friends and a caring family, I cannot ask for more. 

So today, I thank you, lord, for your love and care and I want to discover you more. 

No comments: