When I confided in her about the horrible monster, what she said was...
S: What do you want to see him as?
Me: I don't want him out of my life, I want him as a good friend.
S: Then start seeing him as one.
Me: Yeah, when he's extra nice and whenever I feel an alarm bell ringing, I always told myself that he won't like me, stop stop feeling so happy. But, it ultimately doesn't work.
Today... I told her about this thought that when I see her, R, or others, I have this horrible thought that - because of what I was before, I could never be like them in terms of purity.
Without a pause, she said - why want to be like us when you can be Christ like?
My shepherd- I love her to bits and I'm thankful for her.
No comments:
Post a Comment