Went flying with L and P on Sunday and how God has protected us. I regretted how I didn't bring it across fully becos I was afraid that they might feel that I'm being irritating and preachy.
All was well in the air until we were returning back from the flight and there was heavy rain ahead. It was worrying because L was nervous since we were in a tiny plane that was pretty much susceptible to poor weather conditions.
The control tower was reporting that it was raining heavily and we were 3km away from the storm. We could see the heavy rain and dark clouds right ahead. I prayed for God to push the rain 5km away so we could land safely.
Just 5 mins of circling the air not quite sure what to do, the control tower reported that the rain has lessened considerably to a slight rain and that the rain clouds has moved... 5km away. Les turned around and told me as such and I told her that I prayed. But not the details.
5km - just as what I have prayed. We then flew into rain clouds for a while - which was scary - cos we could really see nothing - there were no wipers on the plane and that was it. We couldn't see what was below and most importantly, the runway. We couldn't see.
Again, I prayed urgently for God to just hold the rain so we could land safely. Just for a little while. Les told me to pray again - which I was already doing.
We flew out of the rain somehow and circled and managed to land. Once we landed, we out of the plane, ran in the drizzle towards shelter- then it poured, it really poured.
If has to be God's work. I hope my friends will somehow know it was God. I pray now for L to know that it's not about me praying... It's about her too - that God will hear her prayer, not just mine.
I'm amazed by you, God.
Today, I ranted in a rather unchristian way about an annoying client in front of my boss and called her names.
I shouldn't have and I'm sorry.
When dealing with this client, help me to be gracious and to remember that you are in control - that no matter how much I try to second guess, how much I do, it has got to be him who is control and capable of changing people's heart. I ask for his presence and to take over this project fully. Thanks for the reminder in my lesson today on Esau's change of heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment