Friday, December 14, 2012

今天真的有点累

Last night's sleeplessness sure didn't help. I am hardly so worried that I can't sleep... Maybe this is accumulated from the lack of rest, worry and I wish there was a day where I can stay at home and rest a bit. But there's lots to be done.

Only been to the hospital twice this week... T's been looking weary and my heart goes out to her. She hardly sleeps more than 3 hours at one time.

Her mummy's condition is erratic, but at least, she's been digesting most of the milk- just that mucus has been forming. Try to pat her chest so she could cough, pat her head and massage her. Strangely, for a person who is virtually a stranger, a mother of my friend, I like spending time with her though she can't respond except through blinking. Like buying lots of food for the family. I just wish I'm not so weary from the travelling, and trying the cramp Christmas errands before I get to the hosp. Give me strength. There's a lot to be done.

Also, C's dad passed away due to a heart attack whilst driving... So much grieving. Energy has been sapped out a lot. But compared to those who are tired and grieving, this is nothing that sleep can't cure.

Anys, thanks for bringing me out for lunch and for the treat today. It's always nice spending time with you. Wish you knew that somehow.

No comments: