I threw my packet of ciggs (having only smoke 1/4 of it) down the chute this morning, along with 3 lighters. The HS has been gently nudging me about it recently, there's this awful feeling every time I smoke and I just end up not enjoying it as much. M, a dear friend at work has been nagging quite a lot as well and I really don't think I should be using the money that God gave me to harm my health.
After that, I knelt down and prayed for strength and forgiveness. No clap of thunder, no bright light shining. Haha... just joking.
Birthday is approaching. 2 of my good friends are far away - Madrid and London. Another year, I have aged and with nothing to show for. Impatient for a breakthrough, but of course, a breakthrough only comes to those who are disciplined. I need to learn that first. HS, please help me out.
Anys, Day 1 of letting go didn't go too badly :)
No comments:
Post a Comment