Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Downhill

Ok, just taking the time to air some frustrations here...

Money - going haywire... finances went out of control and it's quite embarrassing.

Work - The good? Motivation is back. bad part? the workload is going to burn me out soon, if i don't watch it. 2 consecutive 14-hour days is no joke. More 14-hour and beyond days coming up this week and next. I should be thankful though, for the last few weeks of respite.

I spoke to my future boss and she told me that she absolutely needs me to work on something be the beginning of Jan 2013. My timeline shows that i can only free up in the middle of the month or later.

Health - BAD! I haven't had time to go for my follow-up appt with the doc. I'm not improving, my bowel system is still... not working, I wonder where the food is going.

Appearance (links to above point) - Not purging out toxins, skin like crap. Hair like crap, no time to cut - heard of the term, 'he/she has got a face that only the mother would love?' My mother told me on Sunday that my hair looks like crap - I have to agree. Sloppiness brought to another level - have taken to wearing slippers with my work dresses TO and FROM work, too tired to sacrifice comfort.

Spirituality- God is good, he gives me strength, but I think God is shaking his head at me some where up there. I missed BSF for 2 consecutive weeks, probably missing cell, thanks to work. Glad that I managed to serve on Sunday though... maybe God is shaking His head... but not too much.

Family - Obviously not spending much time with them.

Friends - All lined-up over the weekend. Might cancel on ALL to focus on family, work, spirituality - not necessarily in that order.

Love - Like, huh? Till I know how to love myself.

Ok, it's 12am, gonna give the working day a headstart.

No comments: