I was dragging and dreading gg for cell today. I've been entertaining the thought of leaving the church and stopping cell altogether. Have been feeling very misplaced and the state of the affairs was not good. There was some disunity over how things could be improved over the leadership transition period. I was quite sick of everything, nothing spoke to me, I hated serving, I dread seeing my lg mates.
So this has continued for a while.
Perhaps I should recap the events leading up to it. It started over the Easter weekend. While most would look forward to the long weekend, mine was filled with dread. It was packed to the brim with obligations that I dread gg through it. Friday morning was spent tomb cleaning, it rained heavily and dad was at his nastiest when driving. He was banging on the honk every 5 mins - he was even honking at a lady carrying her baby and running in the rain. I was biting my tongue to refrain from scolding him and wishing I saw the lady earlier so I could get off the car and pass her the brolly.
So, that was stressful. Ran off to finally get my hair cut and met Darr for a long catchup session. Rushed off to meet the relatives for dinner. Was awakened early to go for lunch and rushed to church early for ushering and rushed to meet friends had bad diarrhoea. Sunday was reserved to do work.
I was very tired and frustrated over the lack of personal time. But had to prepare for Monday's meeting. Was complaining to God and then... My client texted me at 10 to cancel the meeting. He actually cares and understood that I was tired! It's not the first time that meetings were cancelled after prayers. This is probably the 4th time. When I was tired, when I was exhausted and asking for strength to go through meeting after meeting and preparing for stuff, he just cancelled my meetings. It happens to often to be coincidental.
I then intended to go on leave on tues since my intern takes time off on tuesdays and I didn't need to worry about guiding her. But turns out I couldn't and took wed off instead.
I then took wed since there was an intro class for bsf at another church at 9am and it was the last class scheduled for the month. I needed to repair my stupid phone as well. Then, I got the email asking me to attend an interview for the job. It was just as well. Hence, my day off was packed to the brim.
Today, was hamming and hawing any lg. we were doing praise and worship and I felt a strength applied lightly in my head. I just saw white in the distance despite my eyes were closed and the pressure lasted a while.
I started speaking in tongues.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment