Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Blank

It's a rainy cab ride back to the office. Going past the ecp now and wishing I could just remain the the warm confines of the taxi and just stare out of the window at the rain splattering and the blurry images of the cars and trees whizzing by. Listen to the sounds of the car engine, the rain hitting the wind shield.

The other extreme though, is the inability to not do something no matter how exhausted I am after days of suffering from the lack of sleep, thanks to the increasingly heavy workload. I am frustrated about not having connectivity to my office mailbox and wishing I have a laptop with me. Seems like each time I take time out to enjoy something, it always is at the expense of other more important things like work and other responsibilities.

So, without work, what am I?

I shudder at the thought of it. Seems like the answer is- nothing.

No comments: