Been listening to this song on repeat, I think... It's my favorite hymn!
My LG mates surprised me with a cake just now and for once, I am genuinely surprised. They got me a book as a gift as well, titled, Captivating, unleashing the mystery of a woman's soul. I hear it's really a page turner and I can't wait to get down to reading it.
After eating the cake, each of them took turns to give me words of encouragement. They said I inspire them to be closer to God because I'm so new and I signed myself up for Cebu and Alpha... It was a surprise because I felt like they inspired me more than anything.
I'm so blessed, I felt my eyes water a bit when they talked and I'm not good with attention, so it was a little embarrassing too.
They prayed for me after that, I asked to:
1. Have God to show me how I can help my friends with parents who are sick - whether as a Christian or as a friend. I want to be there for them to offer the comfort they have given as friends. Life is so fragile, it scares me.
2. The strengthen not go back to my old ways in the relationship that's des.
3. Strength to read and complete the bible. I hope this comes true.
No comments:
Post a Comment